25 stress quotes that actually boost your motivation
In this day and age, daily life is full of stress and potentially challenging situations. While you go about your day dealing with the rigmarole of your daily responsibilities, you may need a little pick-me-up to keep the stress away.
Well, your search is over! Here is a list of 25 stress quotes that can help boost your morale and get you through the day. Check back to this page whenever you need a little boost, and you’ll find new ways to tackle stress every day.
Quotes to help you get through the day
- “It’s not the events of our lives that shape us, but our beliefs as to what those events mean.” – Tony Robbins
- “Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.” – James Allen
- “Once you accept, truly accept, that stuff will happen to you and there is nothing you can do about it, stress miraculously leaves your life.” – Srikumar Rao
- “The day she let go of the things that were weighing her down, was the day she began to shine the brightest.” – Katrina Mayer
- “Remember that stress doesn’t come from what’s going on in your life. It comes from your thoughts about what’s going on in your life.” – Andrew J. Bernstein
You can choose your direction!
- “Stress acts as an accelerator: it will push you either forward or backward, but you choose which direction.” – Chelsea Erieau
- “I promise you nothing is as chaotic as it seems. Nothing is worth diminishing your health. Nothing is worth poisoning yourself into stress, anxiety, and fear.” – Steve Maraboli
Motivation from the great leader, Martin Luther King
- “You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King
- “Getting stress out of your life takes more than prayer alone. You must take action to make changes and stop doing whatever is causing the stress. You can learn to calm down in the way you handle things.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Breath is the power behind all things…. I breathe in and know that good things will happen.” – Tao Porchon-Lynch
- “Take chances, make mistakes–that is how we grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” – Mary Tyler Moore
- “What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t complain.” – Maya Angelou
- “The next time you are tempted to get anxious or upset about something – especially something in the past or the future – think about what you are doing and turn your mind to what is going on today.” - Joyce Meyers
- “The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.” - William James
- “Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it.” - Kahlil Gibran
You may also like: Reclaiming the weekend for work-life balance and stress-relief
Light-hearted stress quotes
- "Cheer up, the worst is yet to come. Simply put, quit worrying over the little stuff and wait for something really big." - Unknown
- "I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life." - Bill Watterson (Calvin & Hobbes)
- "When I hear somebody sigh, 'Life is hard,' I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?'" - Sydney Harris
- "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Shultz
- “There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.” - Henry A. Kissinger
- “Keep calm and pretend it’s not Monday.” - Unknown
Remember: Everyone is figuring things out as they go along
- “Relax. No one else knows what they’re doing either.” - Ricky Gervais
- “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” - Anonymous proverb
Click here to learn how ekincare can help your employees stay mentally fit & happy with proper support.
As we all know, stress is a nearly inevitable part of life today. However, keeping your stress levels in check doesn’t have to be a rigid, boring affair! You can always listen to music, talk to friends, or check back for a quote or two whenever you feel like stress is getting you down!
Click here to learn how ekincare's employee well-being platform can help your organization.
Share on Linkedin